Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some "After" Photos

Over the past month, I've been working to dejunk an upstairs room to make space for our homeschooling activities. I had a couple of organizer ladies come and make suggestions. We took many of their suggestions and implemented them. The kids and I spent the better part of Labor Day week sorting and sifting. I had to ask for help from several of my family members who have certain gifts. The end result is a lovely homeschooling room/library on the second floor of our house. I am EVER so grateful to the organizer ladies for starting me on this journey...







4 comments:

  1. Well done! Wanna come and help me with my house, Lona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful transformation Lona! Good for you! It looks wonderful. I'm sure you all have enjoyed schooling in this beautiful room the last week or two. Is that a map of the Jamestown colony I see on the wall beside the books? That triangular fort design looks rather familiar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susanne,

    You live a bit far... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,

    You are one observant person! That IS a poster of the Jamestown fort.

    We've been enjoying the new room. And a side benefit is that I'm running up and down the stairs several times a day! Good for me...

    ReplyDelete

Share This