And I'm sorry. I just realized that when I linked to your blog it was with the wrong address. Someone asked if you had a website, so I sent them the corrected address and a note about your Etsy site.
That's what I get for trying to write posts in the morning. I've always been a night person. ;)
Whoops. Never mind about the last part of my comment. I had the address right, but for some reason when I checked it before I was sent to an error page. Strange.
Beautiful! Great design. The green is perfect.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sorry. I just realized that when I linked to your blog it was with the wrong address. Someone asked if you had a website, so I sent them the corrected address and a note about your Etsy site.
That's what I get for trying to write posts in the morning. I've always been a night person. ;)
Whoops. Never mind about the last part of my comment. I had the address right, but for some reason when I checked it before I was sent to an error page. Strange.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thanks again!
Love the new look!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it! It was a pleasure working with you Lona! Thanks for letting me design your blog!
ReplyDelete:)