Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Project Finished


One of the very first shearings of our guard llama, Tamarin, was sent off to the mill and made into yarn. It sat waiting for several years for an auspicious time. Last fall I found a pattern I liked and started on a project for me. 


I finally finished it (with very little yarn to spare). 



Credits:
 
"Shawler" pattern from shelleden.etsy.com

Wood button from thebuttonshop.etsy.com

Yarn courtesy of Tamarin and some of our suffolk sheep, mill spun at Stonehedge Fiber Mill

5 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous! I know you are proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the styling of the pattern. How warm & cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for you, Lona! Congratulations ;D Cary at Serenity Farms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes an idea has to wait for the right time. I've heard good things about Stonehedge.

    ReplyDelete

Share This