Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On Etsy's Front Page!

As a seller on etsy, I sometimes curate treasuries. A treasury is a collection of cool stuff from different sellers that looks nice togther. It's good advertising (and free!) to have your items chosen for a treasury. Abacusbeadcreations curated a lovely treasury which included one of my items, and etsy featured it on the front page of the website, which is a real honor! Unfortunately, it happened at about 3:30 a.m. local time, so I was sleeping...





But you get to enjoy the lovely collection here on my blog. Thanks, abacusbeadcreations, for the honor. And to think, a humble set of dishcloths... :-)

While you're at it, check out abacusbeadcreation's lovely jewelry here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge supporter of etsy and an even bigger customer! Congrats on making the front page!

    Hi! I'm PJ,host of the Amazon giveaway. You're one of my new followers and I like to meet and greet those I haven't met and gret yet! :) Welcome!

    I'm following along on your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's still great! how many item hits did you get at that time of the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know, Cheryl. Is there some way to tell that? I suspect it was rather a lower number than if it'd been featured during the daytime in my corner of the world...

    ReplyDelete

Share This