Saturday, November 12, 2011

Handmade Saturday

This is another in a series of posts encouraging you to buy handmade or buy local for Christmas this year.

Julie homeschools her children and in her spare time makes temari, a traditional Japanese embroidered ball.

She's incorporated the design into handmade pincushions in teacups. You can find both pincusions and temari of many different designs here.

In her other etsy shop, Julie features handmade gadget covers (ipad, kindle, itouch, etc.) embellished with a variety of materials.


She also offers fiber art for your walls. I have one hanging in my kitchen that reminds me of Psalm 23.


You can find her gadget sleeves and art here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for highlighting my shop, Lona! I appreciate it! ~julie

    ReplyDelete

Share This